GCL 0.00% $3.54 gloucester coal ltd

re: nothing seems to stop this baby $ Because .... When the...

1. 1,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    re: nothing seems to stop this baby $ Because .... When the analysts (ABN AMRO & Wilsons) who cover this stock suggest EPS of about 65 cents per share next year that gives you a P/E below 3. The average for coal stocks appears to be about 5, that sounds relatively cheap to me. The question is what are they going to do with all the free cashflow once they pay off their debts. Return it to shareholders or buy something (they don't really appear to need it on capex as the mine is open cut.

Also have a look at who the substantial shareholders are, they are all fund managers who bought the stock for their small cap funds. Some have been recently selling out for a profit but it still goes up. More importantly, look who has been increasing their holding in the stock and owns more than 11% of the company. Its the Lowy Family trust. They know a bargain when they see one even if this one is not shopping centre.

Suggestion. Read the ASX notices issued by the company and broker analysts reports yourself to make uo your own mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.