DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

SOLG Hole 19 & State of Play

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    SOLGOLD - Feb 2017 -State of Play
    Listed on London Stock Exchange AIM 50

Fri,10 Feb 2017 the share price was 42 British pence, Intra-day 39-46 pence, shares in issue 1,431.17m and Market Capitalisation £610.69 million. [Bid 39 pence, Offer 42 pence]  52 week high 46p. Source:Google Finance & LSE

Top Shareholders:
    DGR Global [ASX] 14.5%
    Tenstar 10.13%
    Nicholas Mather [Samuel Group] 6.25%
    Newcrest   10%
    Guyana Goldfields   7.22%
    Source: Solgold Presentation available on their website.

DGR Global*s 14.5% share of £610.69 million is roughly £88.45 million [£1=A$1.63] which is about A$145.2 million.

DGR Global closed at A 14c on Fri, 10 Feb 2017, Market Cap A$76.68 million.
    So Solg quoted on London AIM market represents the highest value sub in the DGR Global currently as the 14.5% stake in Solg is double of DGR mkt cap.

>>>HOLE 19, ALPALA, CASCABEL
    2 Feb 2017 RNS [or Announcement] - "Cascabel Exploration Update"

Quote: " Drilling focus moving towards Alpala South East & Hermatite Hill high temperature, B o  r n i t e  rich zones.  Nick Mather: " We are very interested in South East b o r n i t e  rich zone which can DOUBLE the SIZE of Alpala. We are very excited and looking forward to Hole 19 results.   Rig  2 was moved to Hermitite Hill drill site for Hole 21, current depth of 289m. Hole 21 is testing South East extensions of the Alpala deposit."

4 Jan 2017 RNS -"Cascabel Exploration Update
    Quote:  " Hole 19 intersects over 800m of significant copper mineralisation.  Copper rich bornite presence in Hole 19 endorses south eastern targets at Alpala. Bornite [or peacock ore] a copper rich sulphide containing 63% copper prized in copper concentrates] & molybdenite are present in the mineralised section of Hole 19. Bornite mineralisation mapped at surface & Hole 19 endorse Hermatite Hill, Alpala South East & Cristal.
    Preparation for Toronto Stock Exchange and Standard Main Market listing on the London Stock Exchange."

22 Dec 2016 RNS- "Cascabel Exploration Update
    "Bornite is an important metal that raises mill concentrate grades significantly."

Link: www.iii.co.uk/research/LSE:SOLG/news  or www.solgold.com.au

>>Nicholas Mather video from Indaba Mining Conference, Cape Town on 9 Feb 2017 https://twitter.com/SolGold_plc?lang=en-gb entitled: "CEO Nick Mather discusses highlights from Cape Town. View webcast here."  [Link given in the tweet]

From what I heard, Mr Mather mentioned Hole 19.

Note: I have started a fresh title because Hole 19 sets the new direction  to Cascabel.  The South East of Alpala can d o u b l e  the size of Alpala as said above. South East Alpala, Hermatite Hill and Cristal can be seen from the Solg presentation map to be the South East targets on www.solgold.com.au

Shareholders were concentrating on Aguinaga, one of the drill targets on Alpala and may have missed the part of the new immediate direction of South East Alpala.

In the Solg Feb 17, 2017 Presentation on www.solgold.com.au it was stated on page 9, " Codelco, the world*s largest copper producer entering a Joint Venture with Ecuador*s state mining co Enami EP to explore an estimated US$200 Billion of untapped copper reserves at the Llurimague deposit, 70 km South of Cascabel.

On page 4, of the map shows Junin 982Mt @ 0.89% Cu.  Cascabel map shows: Estimated aggregate targets up to 10 Bt @0.6% Cu & 0.8% Au [1.4% Cu Eq].
    [Note: My comment- Junin was the old name for Llurimague.]

In some of the earliest RNS, any reader can check and from recall Alpala was estimated to be 1 BT which appears to be about the size of Junin. However, one has to wait for the Maiden Resource Statement to get the final figures for Alpala.  Also, the South East Alpala drill results etc are keenly awaited. Certainly, IF the results/assays etc from South East Alpala proves to be double of Alpala, it appears to be a catalyst.

Please check as one can make typo errors. I post title, source, date, links [or title to put into search engine] as that is the ethical way and mentioned by Hotcopper in their guidance to provide a reference so that people can check for themselves the total article etc. and read for themselves. Whatever is quoted from any article is marked " " and where it is one*s own comment it is also denoted as note or my comment.  Otherwise, one is not aware where the source comes from.

Just a discussion of where Solg is at.

Sol1, 12 Feb 2017 [Sun]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.189K 141.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 919023 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 27000
Last updated 11.31am 30/04/2024 ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.