DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

SOLG MRE, page-2

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Hi SEMS
    The Consensus among bloggers in all jurisdictions seem to believe that the MRE will attain 1 BT Cu.

In the Angry Geologists Report dated 14/11/17 he shows an announcement highlighted by SOLG that its update bought the approx target at Alpala to an upper range of 1 Bt of 0.9 % Cu Eq @ a cut off @o.3%Cu.

The AG when reviewing the announcement said " I don't know why they mentioned that they WANT to define a MRE of [email protected]%Cu Eq @ 0.3% cut off as that would put Alpala firmly in the uneconomic category for an underground block cave Project!!
    Macquarie states that for an 0.9% Cu block cave project to give an IRR of 15% the Cu Price would have to be US$3.5/lb and
    Gold US $1750.

He summarises by saying he is NOT SURE on his figures that SOLG will reach the 1 Bt Cu MRE. but he does suggest the figures he has worked out may be on the light side!!!!

So someone will be right and someone will be wrong. There are some real enthusiastic SOLGers that believe that it will easily surpass 1Bt.

As to what difference the MRE will make to DGRs SP is anybody's guess I think that it is mainly factored in to the current SP of SOLG and CGP . My thoughts are for SOLG on the TSX could get a boost up to 60-cents plus but whether it will hold once the message is out is another thing. On the back of that if DGR can GET THE MESSAGE OUT we might see a lift to maybe 0.125 to 0.15 cents but again WILL it hold.

My tuppence worth but what would I know .

Keep the faith

DYOR
    moureeses8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $150 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 215765 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 493392 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.