DGR 8.33% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

SOLG MRE, page-54

1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    SOLGOLD DRILLING, PEA, Feasibility Study etc- Schedules

Ref: "Cascabel Exploration Update 22 Dec 2017" Announcement or RNS.
    Link: www.solgold.com. au

Highlights:
    Taken "Notes to Editors" section

<>"To date Solgold has completed...... & 14km Mag ORION survey over the Alpala and other targets at Aguinaga, Parambas, Tandayama-America, Moran
    & Chinambicito."

<>"To date, Solgold has d r i l l t e s t e d 5 of 15 targets being Alpala Northwest, Alpala West, Alpala Central, Hermatite Hill & Alpala Southeast."

<>"Solgold is focussing on extending the d i m e n s i o n s of the Alpala deposit including Alpala Central , Alpala Northwest, Alpala East, Alpala Southest,
    Trevino & Carmen over the coming Quarter.

"Following the completion of the Maiden Resource Statement & THEN testing the other k e y targets within the Cascabel concessions at Aguinaga, Tandayama-America, Moran, Cristal , Parambas & Chinambicito."

<>"The co is currently planning further metallurgical testing & completion of an Independent Preliminary Economic Assessment & Pre-Feasibility Study at Cascabel."

[Preliminary Economic Assessment = PEA
    Pre-Feasibility Study = PFS
    Maiden Resource Statement= MRE -Ann/RNS out on 3 Jan 2018.

From the RNS itself of 22 Dec 2017 ["Cascabel Exploration Update"]:

<> "Further drill t e s t i n g will focus on:

* Extending & Infilling Alpala Central area with Rig 1, 6 & 5."
    *"Expanding the system at Alpala Northwest & Trevino with Rig 8,9,10, 11 & 12."
    *"Testing extensions of the system at Alapala Southeast with Rigs 2, 3 & 4."
    *"Testing geochemical & magnetic targets at Alpala West & Carmen with Rig 7."
    "There are currently 11 drilling rigs active at Alpala. The Cascabel drilling fleet will expand to 12 drills with the arrival of a large track mounted drill rig (Rig 12) during the last week of Dec 2017."

From the Ann/RNS of 26 Jan 2018 ["Alpala High Grade Expansion"]

<>"12 rigs now on site and operational at Alpala."

<>"AGUINAGA modeling nearing completion and drilling e x p e c t e d to commence in the M a r c h Q u a r t e r."

Comment:

On one Solg forum, one poster is asking about Chinambicito etc. So an outline. Please check as there can be typo errors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $514 46.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2322522 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.