DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

SOLG MRE, page-67

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Thanks Senderos
    My conclusions
    1 A bid will come for SOLG this year. Earlier rather than later as the resource keeps growing.
    2 The share price is being manipulated downwards.
    3 Short term and small holders have capitulated assisting the accumulators.
    4 The slap on the wrist by the authorities was exaggerated as Warren Irwin says. Bloggers and media reps supporting the accumulators would exaggerate this story.
    5 The MRE is spectacular for an MRE. How often are MREs this good when not even 1% of their 70 plus tenements in the Andean Cu Au belt have been drilled. Some bloggers, outside geologists and some media reps have their own agendas to talk the MRE down.
    6 Newcrest are a potential suitor. They have been building a massive war chest.
    7 There are bigger Cu/Au miners circling so a bidding war is possible. I believe a bidding war should take the price of SOLG to over a pound.
    8 NM has positioned SOLG well to go to production if a full or partial bid doesn't eventuate. Eg Newcrest could up their stake for another year of drilling. Various properties could be sold for cash.
    Back to DGR. Each day the strategic bids and sells are pulled at the close. They reappear when trading commences. The lrepetitive BOT amounts appear at the opening and disappear at the close. This is a psychological game. Once SOLG is priced rationally the price of DGR will go parabolic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.