DGR 0.00% 2.2¢ dgr global limited

SOLG-NEW DISCOVERY-S.Ecuador, page-8

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Actually yes... not if -but when... and it is a big fat whiny WHHHHEEEEEENNNNN???

O.k my post about the rock chips about a week ago did not go through... Basically what my post harped on about was the potential ABC retracement that SOLG was at that time subject to. People in London speculating SOLG would head back to 21 cents before bouncing.... turns out I would have been perputating their hype as the price bounced off 25p odd...

So my post went on to add that Nick Mather needed to pull a rabbit out of his a-whole Twiglet style... also that I thought rock chip samples would not do the job... wrong, wrong, wrong... (what a thing to hypothesise though-you had to see it)

Well actually it hasnt really worked for DGR, these rock chips that is, except to say it has stopped the rot..

Perhaps people here are thinking- yeah, yeah yeah, we heard about those rock chips from IRR in Chad and they didnt get us anywhere.. Personally I think that is another mining area and highly likely that SOLG team more adept at copper gold expl in Equador than IRR in Chad (plus trenching results from Chad not exactly bad plus more to come- and notably tekton have taken IRR shares instead of cash, so no shortage of belief)..

But all that aside it just shows how much value is available in DGR.. you can literally wait for the annoucements before pulling the trigger... there is literally no FOMO to contend with because the share price is in a perpetual torpor. Its like slow retarded fish in a barrel for those that dont need price confirmation bias to execute..

Will your DGR shares be worth more one day... almost certainly... When???
    WTFKnows.

There is a point to be made here though.. DGR usually trades at 40-60% of its NTA...what are we trading at right now???

Love to see some ground magnetics over our new area...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $1.988K 90.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 913895 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 275887 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.