DGR 22.2% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Hi all , I consider that bm3121 has made some valid points. DGR...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all , I consider that bm3121 has made some valid points. DGR has never treated all shareholders equally, but it's unlikely that Mather will modify the DGR modus operandi which has benefited the few at the expense of the many, why would he? We either play by his rules ( if we believe that Solgold will be a winner) or we sell up! At least the choice is ours. Frankly I don't see much future in the rest of DGR's exploration targets , IMO DGR stands or falls on the Solgold holding. If Solgold proves to be a
    winner don't be surprise in the future if money is siphoned from the cash cow {Solgold} to other less worthy targets , mainly to benefit the few. Solgold's success is, however not guaranteed, the equivalent Cu grade is probably about 0.85%, which, even on today's more bullish sentiment on copper's future,isn't particularly exciting as the deposit would have to be block caved , a very expensive proposition. Although there are numerous other targets to investigate ,this could prove to be a two-edged sword if no more mineralised porphyries are discovered, the costs associated with barren or mineralised drill holes are comparable. Mather is spruiking Solgold for all it's worth but contrary to the beliefs of several hotcopperites he is no Messiah ,there aren't any Messiah's in this business. No rocket scientists required either,just competent field crews pulling together as a team . A fair bet at 10 cents a share IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.188K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406246 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 289288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.