DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

BM3121 I don't understand why you hold and your sentiment is to...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    BM3121 I don't understand why you hold and your sentiment is to hold and you only post negative comments. Wouldn't it be logical to not make any comments and sell your shares if you have lost all faith in the management of the coy. I disagree with your following claims : NM has deliberately enabled an independent bank to secure new SOLG shares at a price well below what he could have achieved. NM has no need to attend trade shows and is somehow going there to eat drink and be merry and not developing a higher profile and broader market appreciation of the DGR group. NM has committed serious offences. Finally your claim that DGR shareholders have received no benefit from Orbis is false as the tens of millions received allowed a substantial investment in SOLG and the other subs. The NTA of DGR after ascribing value to the unlisted subs and allowing for all the options and convertible notes to be exercised and before tax is still 27cps. When the solg price reaches 60p which is the price NM was most recently issued options for the NTA will be 45cps assuming the same relativity with the pound and other values remaining constant.
    BLOG I cant comprehend why you hold and have a sentiment to continue to hold when you see little future in DGRs exploration targets and claim NM is spruiking SOLG.
    PLEXT You don't hold and your sentiment is to sell which does perplex me.
    I also am unsure how you get to 7 cps value for DGR. I assume you are not valuing SOLG at 0.07.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.625K 255.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187208 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 156858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.