DGR 22.2% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Hi Waiken , I hold DGR because I consider that DGR's holding in...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Waiken , I hold DGR because I consider that DGR's holding in Solgold alone is probably worth 10 cents a share! IMO as the Ecuadorian exploration continues there is a real possibility that the Solgold investment may , in time , be worth significantly more, provided DGR retains its significant shareholding . Of course vast capital would be required to bring Solgold to fruition {that's why I don't rate it a buy at this time} but I hope DGR is capable of recognising a potential winner , sweats it out, and throws most of their resources into maintaining their interest . Frankly I don't want another Orbis "cut and run'! I don't consider the other subs to be worth much. In fact I think that they are mostly liabilities. I don't think there is much sense in assigning NTA values to companies on the ASX which have limited MCs ,barely trade and fluctuate like yo-yos based on fickle short term appeal. Moreover IMO in situ mineral valuations are worthless. BM3121 has stated facts, neither DGR nor Solgold have delivered to date. BM3121's drastic proposal is "pie in the sky" stuff {unfortunately} but Mather isn't our Messiah,in fact do we really need him ? Plext I think your 7 cents a share comes from left field! Best of luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.188K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406246 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 289288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.