DGR 0.00% 2.3¢ dgr global limited

Solg secures US$750m to advance Cascabel Copper-Gold project, Ecuador, page-117

1. MZA
    299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Glad I wasn't the only one watching last night...

Kinda nice to be sipping on a scotch on a Friday night and watching it all unfold.

London markets down sharply yet here we are up a 'lazy' 15% on the day almost just because...and on the back of solid volume.

Maybe those 3 SOLG broker reports with a 12 month price target circa 60 GBX were kinda accurate after all...

I only noticed this stock post recent announcement. I do my own research these days and back myself in....I was intending to get a modest position only tbh but haven't been able to help myself in recent sesssions - and now have a significant holding well & truly in the Top 20 I would think.

Perfect storm gotta be brewing here very soon....we gotta be on BHP & Newcrest's dart board for sure. Copper story still to play out. Court case settlement getting close.

Good to see some LT holders on here sticking fat. Not quite sure why you would be jumping ship now when the party is about to well & truly start.

Our stake in SOLG now worth a cool AUD 47M (excluding our cash at bank & other investments)...and our market cap is umm only AUD $24M....

Talk about a gift....somtiemes things that are so glaringly obvious get lost in the daylight....market very much asleep at the wheel here....think I just convinced myself to buy even more come Monday

Said it before anything under 3c a bargain...
    This easily could & should be 2 or 3 times current SP in the coming weeks.

Gonna be fun.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $142.6K 6.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1209090 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 192342 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.