DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

SOLG, page-4

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Well there is bugger all volume in the buy and sells.

Good news is upon us, with the election result in Ecuador to be decided in a couple of days and both parties pro mining we could see a bounce on confirmation.

I think market winds are against us but I also feel like stability in SOLG has to be a key part of Mathers plans going forward.

His own personal wealth is too closely aligned with SOLG for him ignore the trend, that is, his financial friend.

Possible positive news includes more good intercepts, confirmation that the 5 drill rigs are drilling ahead mostly without incident, this will mean more news flow.

But let's play devil's advocate and say they come up with some duds at the edge of Alpala. Well what you would expect is that they would move one of the rigs to the other drill ready targets and be drilling ahead with that.

Dig up a few more good hits at Alpala by strategically placing the rigs, announce a time for Jorc resource at Alpala, talk up the new government, restate that SOLG applications are on the table for more tenure.... etc etc etc... Maybe even announce that those applications have been accepted!

People seeing the announcements out of IRR and ANW might feel they have cause to question the strategic nature of DGR announcements relating to these recent releases of DGR's daughter companies.
    But when you look at the market cap of SOLG, the price action, I feel like it is a different game.

If I was Mather I would release the confirmation of Ecuadors election result early next week as price sensitive. Some positive words and remind people of the political certainty that now exists. Wait a week and drop a tasty looking update....

But I'm going out my scrawny neck on and saying possible update next Wednesday, if not then the following mon/tues.

To conclude I feel whatever the next update is it should be tasty, there is no reason not to be moulded in that fashion. Mather know doubt is aware it has to be well perceived at this critical mkt juncture .. Irwin recently buying, maintaining the trend etc is important.. Mather has to much at his disposal for this not to be the case imo....

Better not be shite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.