DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

SOLG, page-43

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Thur 13 April 2017
    As per my above post, also of today, Alpala-Moran-Aguinaga is now 15BT of magnetic rock. [Previous guide 10BT of magnetic rock]. So just for this system it is 50% more. Today^RNS says m o r e than 15BT tonnes of magnetic rock. Obvious why- the said system itself has increased so the rest are the more than.

So how much is all this 15BT tonnes of magnetic rock? Interestingly, the co is excited that magnetics & copper mineralisation is playing out = modelling pretty good [British understatement].

ESCONDIDA
    This is about the largest Tier 1 [qualified :within the top tier] of copper .

Ref: www.mining-technology.com/projects/escondida/

Quote:
    "Primary hydrothemal sulphide ore grades at between 0.2% and 1% copper. The c o m b i n e d proven & probable ore reserves at Escondida and Escondida Norte as at mid-2004 were 2,018MT of copper sulphide ore at 1.24% total copper, 1,7o1MT of low grade copper suphide ore at 0.55%, and 290MT of copper oxide at 0.73% acid soluble copper."

"Escondida proven & probable are currently 3,900MT including the additional of 1,200MT of Escondida Norte project. Current mine operations are projected for 34 years."

Note: So 3,900MT = 3.9BT + 1.2BT= 5.1BT.

Just to give an idea of size.

My observation:
    It appears obvious that the share price of Solgold today is far higher than the BHP offer of 10 Oct 2016 which consisted of taking 10% of Solgold shares at US 22cents.

So effectively, it appears that the market has aligned with the announcements etc.

I posted what David Lovell [legendary geologist] said. From recall, he said when you see a major coming, drill, drill, drill as fast as you can.

So, Solgold appears to be doing just that in that by mid-2017, they would have test drilled Alpala East, Alpala West, Trevino & Aguinaga.
    As I recall, this has been s p e e d e d up.

Since Alpala Central and now Southwards has been drilled and being drilled, it would be within the model to also test Alpala East and West.
    As for Aguinaga, it is already said that this target is large and appears to have more s u r f a c e expressions.

It would appear that Solgold may have played a blinder??

This was only known recently. So by mid-2017 the test drill would have been tested at the critcal targets.

In the older presentations, it was stated 10BT tonnes of magetic rock at 1.4% Equivalent copper [copper and gold]. At one time, it was said told was the by-product but later it was vice versa?

In this latest figure of over 15BT tonnes of magnetic rock, there has been no grades given. So await further estimates.

TAKEOVER
    N. Mather has expressed that he is open to takeover if the price is right so I wont go over old ground.

If the same major were to attempt a takeover, the usual practice is max 100% more than market cap prevailing. In practice, it is within this range.

So, as the days pass, the market cap has risen. The highest share price for Solgold was 46 British pence. So today*s share price is close to this as at one point it touched 45.5 British pence.

By hurrying with the test drills on the critical Aguinaga etc by mid 2017 it appears that the game appears almost up.

It appears that it has been well played by Solgold.

So whether it is takeover, JV or going it alone, Solgold appears to have things well managed for all eventualities.

Hence, why the 2 Announcements of 12 & 13 April, 2017 of Solgold appeared to contain significant information as it opened up the play via more information.

Sol1, Hot Copper poster, Thur 13 April 2017.

P.S The rest is history. The opening gambit appears to be playing out for Solgold with these said results thus far. Rushing off so pardon typo errors etc. A historical perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.813K 276.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182568 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 236917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.