DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

PEBBLE PROJECT, ALASKA...

1. 1,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    PEBBLE PROJECT, ALASKA
    www.miningtechnology.com/projects/pebble-project-alaska/

Quote:
    "The project is currently in early stage development with the pre-feasibility study yet to be completed. The project needs more than 65 different permits & approvals by several government agencies. "

"Pebble is a copper-gold-moly porphyry deposit with the ore b o d y extending up to 1700m d e e p from the surface. "

"Pebble is one of the largest copper discoveries in the world although the ore body contains l e s s than 1% copper by volume."

"Mineralisation at the western section of Pebble is partcially e x p o s e d at the s u r f a c e, whereas the Pebble East host higher grade mineralisation d e e p e r beneath the surface."

""The latest resource estimate of Pebble stands at 5.94 Billion tonnes (bt) of measured & indicated resources & 4.84 bt inferred resources."

"The resource classification comprises 80 billion pounds of copper, 5.6 billion pounds of moly & 107.4 m ounces of gold (67 moz measured and indicated)....."

"Conventional o p e n pit mining as well as underground mining methods are being considered for Pebble. Pebble West is expected to employ open pit method, while underground method ( b l o c k c a v i n g) is expected to be employed at Pebble East."

OBSERVATION:

Why am I posted about Pebble Project?
    The reasons:

(1) It was mentioned on Solgold Presentation chart www.solgold.com.au >Presentations as to grades of various project measured against Solgold*s Cascabel.

(2) From what I posted about the latest on Solgold of 13 April 2017, I provide some background and b a c k up as to why Solgold is looking for more s u r f a c e deposits on Alpala and Cascabel in Ecuador.

From DGR Global*s latest Feb 2017 Presentation, the diagram is shown that Aguinaga is a large and appears more s u r f a c e deposit. www.dgrglobal.com.au

Hence, the "test" drill of Aguinaga as at mid 2017 is of interest as per the announcement of 13 Apr 2017 of Solgold.

Depth at one of the drills to 2,000 m is also of interest as per 13 Apr 2017 Solgold announcement or RNS as they term it in the UK. Pebble was noted as going to 1,700m.

Solgold mentions open pit as well as cave block mining of which Newcrest is an expert in [latter]. So, one can see why they want more surface and deeper deposit on the project?

Pebble is at an early stage and Pre-Feasibility yet to be completed but on checking the share price of Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd [TSE:NDM] it was quoted at C$2.17. 52 week low was C 37 cents and high was C$4.54. The Market Capitalisation was C$768.45 million [Source: Google Finance, Thur, 13 Apr 2017]. On Apr 11, 2017 Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd issued a PR- State of Alaska approves Pebble project.

vs

Solgold was quoted on [LON:SOLG] at 44.25 British pence with a Market Cap of £633.8 million or Australian $1.044 billion.

The Exchange Rate for £1 = Australian A$1.65
    The Exchange Rate for £1=Canadian C$1.66832 [Source:XE]

Solgold*s announcement /RNS of 13 April 2017 quoted potential resource to be now over 15 Billion tonnes of magnetic rock but no latest grades given although formerly it was 10 Billion tonnes of magnetic rock at 1.4% Copper equivalent [Sogold Presenationa at www.solgold.com.au ]

Note: Whilst no 2 projects are exactly alike due to cross border jurisdictions etc, nevertheless some basic common principles are of interest eg why do co*s look for more surface expressions, how much mkt cap does the market attribute to a pre-feasibility project in theory or just benchmark perspective possibly?, how big is big and how much in actual copper or gold will that eventuate potentially just for educational info etc etc.

One can air views but it is better if that is backed up with info.

Some think that Alpala can be sold separately even tho it appears deeper than a more surface project and that Aguinaga the more surface expression [yet to be drilled] can be kept by Solgold. For one thing, it would involve complex licence issue akin to splitting and one does not know if the agreement with the govt allows for that. One can see that for a project, they appear to like to combine open pit ie for more surface expressions and deeper mineralisation via cave block. If one goes to Rio Tinto one will see that they said that the deeper mineralisation of Oyu Tolgoi makes up 80% of project value. I have provided the link to this before.

P.S. In a rush so please check. Please excuse typo errors as no time to edit. I always post please check as it ensures that one has to do due diligence as there can be always errors in transposition etc. Every project is complex and it is beyond one post to go into great detail. So merely just for perspective and educational info.

Sol1, Hot Copper poster, Fri, 14 April 2017 [Mkt closed in the UK today and coming Mon]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 299685 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 452424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.