TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Solgo website- review, page-31

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Goldenx

Good point , why don’t I just email David Adams?

David is the mouth piece of the company and will not provide the details explanation we need

Further to the question needs to be asked

1. We have gone crazy over a URL provided by a HC poster ? We have no idea if this is a production or demo website

2. Management have not confirmed or denied whether the URL being discussed as the actual website .

3. If this is the production website- Tv2u have fundamentally skipped OTT 101- secure your content, management users and protect your conten rights

4. If this is a demo website ( I don’t see any notification of this )

This then lead me to ask whether is is technical imcompetence, management incompetence or is management attempting to drive up the share price over the maturity of the platform by not indicating the status of the website

A demo of staged environment should not be available to the general public and by definition it is not a softlaunch due to the limitations of the environment

I’m respect to Taincrow, he a probably ANZ’sleading authority of content negotiation and video security

He is a regular guest at industry forums and is my sounding board for security matters

I would also go so far as suggesting that he will be the next Chairman of the CASBAA security forum

Finally, yes this is a agm question .

I will be in the front row next to the two regular posters who last year seconded the remuneration report ( we know who you guys are)

We can then meet at the Fremantle hotel for a from drink and see who turns up from TV2u

DYOR I’m this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.