TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Agreed, not in the scope of tv2, but definitely in its best...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Agreed, not in the scope of tv2, but definitely in its best interest and of course us as holders. My point was why would TV2 announce a full commercial launch, when we all know its not even close to a full commercial launch, even Nick talked about in the webinar of ironing out kinks etc, that's the sort of crap to be done in the soft launch. These soft launches that have been occurring in the back ground apparently.

"I'm Sure" "They have promised" "my bet" all phrases that instil no faith, the only one thing that does is sub numbers, and it just so happens we have next to none of them. Amongst 3 x full commercial launces, we have 500, 50 and 1000 app downloads, lord knows how many of these actually use the product.

The longer we have minimal subs, the more money we need to take off these leeches, and therefore the more we have further company dilution as we don't have the ability to pay any of this cash back. This CN would have been a good deal had the company made good on their statements about launches, cashflow etc.Its really not rocket science.

I sincerely hope for all of our sakes it happens sooner rather than later, but it is all out of our hands and it appears out of the companies hands, which is the hard part to swallow. I knew this when I invested so complaining about it is kind of redundant, but at the same time, I am not running around high fiving everyone on what is now long overdue potential still yet to come to fruition......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.