TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I didn't say they will ditch us, and I am chill fella, I...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    I didn't say they will ditch us, and I am chill fella, I literally just wrote down the companies words with some of my own reserved commentary(believe me, it is reserved)

Just FYI - tv2u signed with SOL in February of 2017 - over 2 years ago! Due to numerous stuff ups and "technical issues", a complete lack of due diligence and contractual updates and changes,we now sit at just over 50 downloads as a result pf these 2 years.

The problem with all these contracts is there is no downside to them not becoming successful apart from not actually making a successful foray into streaming. Sol sell internet, they will always have that fall back if they feel things aren't working. We just rack up the con notes and move onto the next amazing contract.

We signed with Indosat in 2016, coming up to 3 years ago and that has provided next to nothing and wasted an arsetonne of time, again no real issue for indosat. Nick was even clear on the fact that there is currently no real movement with them. They say they are doing things but he cant push them to do so. 3 years and we have 3 channels.

Contracts with TV2U are laughable at best given previous history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.