DGR 46.2% 1.9¢ dgr global limited

Solgold Corporate Video 2017, page-58

1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    One thing I noticed about SOLG/DGR relationship is that DGR doesn't quite follow the SOLG peaks and troughs so much. To me DGR seems a little more stable, albeit incorrectly priced. - (I think you can argue this either way- because it is my belief that while the market is always correct in it's pricing mechanics, the weighing mechanics can be off- i.e sentiment etc)

A few times I've watched SOLG go up by 4-5% or whatever after a few days having consecutive gains (and in my mind I'm thinking yeah SOLG is overdoing it now). And DGR wont follow that gain exactly. It might sit still or fall back maybe. That's weird to me, almost like DGR is front running the SOLG share price.

I pointed out this out on a previous post that DGR should now more closely follow SOLG -as this now makes up a substantial part of the NTA of this stock in a way it did not do 6 months ago. So what I'm saying is DGR should much more closely follow SOLG now. When someone comments that IRR has gone up 2.45%- yeah if you look at the numbers it has probably not increased the NTA of DGR by very much at all.

One thing that might make pricing difficult is the .5 cent increments. I asked this once before but I'll ask it again- why will a stock like DGR only go up in .5cent increments when a stock like BGS goes up in 0.1 cent increments? ie BGS will open at 34 cents and trade at 33.3 cents for large parts of the day. Both companies have the same market caps, I'm guessing it's to do with liquidity..

Anyway SOLG down 4.7% now and will probably close down for the day. Lets see if DGR hold above 10.5cent. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that it will hold above 10 cent now.

I don't know about SOLG news flow. The next announcement will just be confirmation of what we have been told by the geologists is already there right??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.