DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

Act 1: The Kingmaker is already in the house.Am I sure? Yes....

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Act 1: The Kingmaker is already in the house.
    Am I sure? Yes. Rationale. Scott Caldwell cannot put anything into play by "sounding" 23 British pence unless they already have the kingmaker in the house. I posted that the kingmaker types are on the lookout to buy several days ago. Be it real or perceived is not of import in the poker game as norm as no one gets to see the last 5th card yet. Repeat of the history of how Newcrest was brought to the table in 2016 and in 2018, BHP followed Newcrest in. From the details, it was over the weekend. The whole co is not for sale. Caldwell said they are looking to bolt out kinda of thing other assets but did not give details. It depends on the strategy. Solgold could have gone it alone for the other smaller projects via open pit etc but it would take too long to get there with more technical reports to be done. Besides, Cascabel is the more advanced project and huge as a Tier 1. It is very astute to plan going into a copper deficit period as Robert Friedland expounds per Morgan Stanley as above. All to play for but certainly , a contingent plan is being played out with Plan B also in place if it takes a while to bring an interest in etc. A lot depends on the gold scene and whether the industry twigs what is happening with the HSBC news out today. The Scott Caldwell title of the interview was very telling and does show that there are lots more to the gold story. In fact, Zoltan Posnar's Bretton Woods II is being played out and the price and HSBC news does suggest that. Scott Caldwell, CEO of Solgold's interview title: "The case for Safe Havens, War, Stock Market Collapse/Scott Caldwell with David Lin. [20.212 views] 22 hrs ago, 27.3.24. Yes, Mr Caldwell is cognisant of what is going on. Just a discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1000960 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.