DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

Following is from Dream Boat Warrior (LSE) thank you, an article...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Following is from Dream Boat Warrior (LSE) thank you, an article from Moneyweek. :-

Pretty much what I think ….. there is risk attached but Cascabel is too big to be ignored

https://moneyweek.com/investments/6-stocks-to-buy-to-invest-in-latin-america

“ If you are willing to accept more risk, then you can take a punt on a project from one of Latin America’s frontier copper markets – Ecuador. SolGold (LSE: SOLG) is a London-listed explorer that has found one of the world’s largest copper and gold deposits. When its flagship Cascabel project is built it will be the world’s top underground silver mine, third-largest underground gold mine and sixth-largest underground copper mine. A quick disclaimer: I’ve invested a small amount in this company.

Building a mega-mine in a country that only opened its first large-scale mining operation in 2019 isn’t easy. But the deposit is too valuable to Ecuador and the world to be ignored. The most likely outcome is that when SolGold advances the project a bit more, a major miner will buy the firm at a premium to the current price. BHP and Newcrest, which already hold significant stakes, are the most likely candidates”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229023 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.