DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

Solgold: Jiangxi Copper of China ups to 6.022% from 5.16% ,16.6.23 Ann, page-101

1. 1,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Scott Caldwell, CEO of Solgold's interview with David Lin [ex *****].
    Wed, 27 Mar 2024. It is the most DEFINITIVE interviews given. Reason? The title of the interview is very insightful of what is happening in the gold world that is now all over Twitter. Also, note my above post of how Solgold's CASCABEL deposit now is in tandem with the prices of gold and copper vs the price deck as above. David Lin provided the price of gold and copper [$4/lb for copper] . Now the Cascabel asset is now ready given it has exceeded the price deck. In the above presentation, the last page also stated that Solgold is doing technical work to "de-risk" the project. In today's interview, Mr Caldwell elucidated that permitting etc helps.

I had the sound on very low so, I did not take notes of the verbatim but suffice to say, Mr Caldwell mentioned
    23pence. On the London forum, it was not well understood the reason why Mr Caldwell mentioned 23p for Solgold. At 9.3p, the MKT CAP is £279m.
    I extracted a few days ago, the Solgold Balance Sheet and showed the exploration monies spent on drilling, licences etc came to quite a big sum and that the mkt cap was just under that. Hannan & Partners put a target price of 63p @700% upside. Therefore, there was a MIS-PRICING between 8p+ a few days ago vs fair value ie above exploration expenses, drilling , licences etc. If something was not done, then this could have gone on ie buying, selling at the 8p range. There have been to and fro on the London forums today but few realise that in corporate terms: Mr Caldwell has put Solgold "into play." Any proof for this thesis? Yes Mr Caldwell was very careful not to say they will X or Y or Z but rather covered all contingencies and kept the cards close to his chest. OPPORTUNITY ARISES WHEN THE MARKET --MIS-PRICES THE ASSET and this is clear, hence Mr Caldwell is putting it out there. No doubt, all the data room viewers will come to know about Mr Caldwell's interview today and he has clearly told them that Solgold's assets of copper and gold are going to be of interest going forward by the TITLE of the interview. NIA. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 369818 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 313187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.