DGR 7.14% 1.3¢ dgr global limited

Solgold strategy:Become the LARGEST project in Ecuador in its...

1. 1,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Solgold strategy:
    Become the LARGEST project in Ecuador in its history. Dont concentrate on the gold angle , even though Solgold has a lot of gold at Alpala, Cascabel, Northern Ecuador. By elevating the COPPER FRONTIER ANGLE , Ecuador must be pleased no end , that it will become the next South American copper producer.

NEWS JUST OUT, 17 HRS & 7 HRS AGO:
    J I A N G X I COPPER:
    "Jiangxi Copper sees higher prices as it plans to raise output."-Mining.com, 17 hrs ago and "China copper smelters move closer to possible 10% producer cut."- Bloomberg, 7 hrs ago. ["China smelters produce 1/2 the world's supply of refined coper."

JIANGXI COPPER
    Jiangxi Copper holds a stake in Solgold. The newly appointed director, was an advisor to Jiangxi Copper for overseas M & A. White knight potentially in the house - a hedge vs the other majors who are also shareholders of Solgold but have not moved yet.? ALL COMING TOGETHER - COPPER PRICE IS THE MAIN DETERMINANT FOR THE PRICE DECK FOR ALPALA, so higher copper prices, the more attractive the project metrics and profitability. DYOR. NIA. Thur, 28.3.24. Just for discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $13.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.59K 199.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.