DGR 9.09% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

SOLGOLD, page-15

1. 15,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1287
    Just to show there are (verifiable) factual errors in the story. It's not a new or update PEA that's expected a year from now (actually by year-end, 10 months but let's not quibble). It's a PFS.
    NM has rightly asserted as a rule of thumb by the time a PFS is delivered to the appropriate ASX and TSX standards. I.e. +/- 25% of parameters etc. mining costs including a suitably accurate portion of Measured and Inferred profitably mineable grade mineralisation.
    It should be worth 40% of the NPV.

That's the point of us (me) accumulating an interest (at a heavily discounted price) in a Tier One deposit. Now they may be able to B/S me with all my experience and qualifications but could they B/S Dr. Richard Schodde.
    https://research-repository.uwa.edu.au/en/persons/richard-schodde

Oh, and the Cu price is now USD$3.92 /lb (not $3.30) and Au $USD $ 1,760/ oz (not $1450) as when the PEA was out.
    I note when it was there were howls of Oh! it's too high a price used.
    The simple answer being it will be that as a flat rate estimate for L.O.M. (life of mine) by the time it gets going.
    The number is likely to be quite conservative when the PFS comes out so adjusted up (with sensitivity analysis in 5% increments (+/-) for variables as there was at the time).

In short, they can blow it out their a _ _.

All IMVHO.

Last edited by arsenic: 19/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.54K 1.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 589354 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 189545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.