DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

SOLGOLD, page-49

1. 15,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1381
    It's not now it's a Cu province in Ecuador is it? One one side people complain how long it's taken then it's now ?

I just don't understand why people are so envious of others salary. Alpala has an NPV of the order of $4B, Porvenir is another discovery for Solgold.

This guy has put maximum effort into developing a company when Cu was in the doll drums. Now the Cu price says the world needs copper (and Au). Much more importantly he has worked smart.

Cu is going to enable the efforts that ward off the worst effects of global warming. Ecuador is part of that. I repeat this guy has put maximum effort into developing a company when Cu was in the doll drums.

If I was envious of anything it would be of his ability and sheer fortitude. Don't forget there was people like you at Capstone trying to white ant him the whole time (and still are).

I think the difference between you and I is I have a different appreciation of what it takes.

I was at a school function (voluntary assisting) with a CEO of a gold miner, an Aust. based a miner developer in Ghana. I was saying to him I knew of how hard it was. he said genuinely "Thank You!" It was clear he knew people just didn't appreciate what it takes and are jealous of the salary.

I admit he did throw some of the re-cyclable bottles in the non- recyclable bin when the recyclable bin was full.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.129K 284.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 441560 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 296210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.