DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

SOLGOLD, page-8

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    I recall some time ago, that Hancock Prospecting had pegged ALL around Alpala in Northern Ecuador.
    So, from my last post above, Newscom.au *s article said that Hancock "intends to build a MAJOR copper and gold mine in the area."

If this is the same area as Alpala with the clue it could be Imbra2, then that is interesting. As far as I am aware, if there is a mine nearby, then ore can be trucked to the processing plant.

For example, Havieron ore will be trucked to Telfer [JV with Newcrest].

Next to Alpala, is Junin and that is up for sale per last govt info for some US$600m it is believed

Sol1
    Tues 16 Feb 2021

The MiningNewsNet article in my last post said Newcrest "BACKING SOLGOLD STRATEGY."
    Given the timing, it could mean that they think that the delay of the PFS for Alpala is a good thing? Hannan and SP Angel have said they are supportive and the latter said that it can be a good thing from recall?

So, appears to be a retail storm in the teacup is now blown over with Newcrest supportive as above. Pity one cant read the full article as it is via subscription.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229023 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.