GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

An easier to read version of the above email:-Howard...

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    An easier to read version of the above email:-

Howard Patrick<>

Jun 14, 2024, 10:55 AM (22 hours ago)

to Patrick, Louise

Dear Patrick and Louise

Yesterday afternoon I had a discussion with Belinda from Minister Gallagher's Parliamentary Office.

I rang to complain that many, many emails sent to you, Patrick, have simply been ignored. That goes back to 2022 when I took up the matter of Skip Capital, (Scott Farquhar and Kim Jackson of Atlassion fame), seeking to take over Genex Power Ltd. At no time did I receive a meaningful response from you, the Ministerial Liaison Office of the Department of Finance.

Despite the lack of any evident action by Ministers Gallagher and King I did succeed in having the illegal takeover withdrawn.

Patrick, I must say Belinda is to be commended on her defence of you and the failed system in your office and the Ministerial Liaison Section which resulted in an ACT elector being ignored for so long.

Now, nearly two years later, I am again involved with another takeover bid promoted by the same person, Mr Simon Kidston, a founder and director of Genex Power Ltd.

I have kept Minister Gallagher and her colleague Minister King informed because they are jointly responsible for the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility Act 2016.

Belinda gave an undertaking that I would receive a response. If it is you, Louise, who is given the task of preparing a response let me say I do not envy you. The matter is very complex and has become more so as time has passed since ASIC determined it would turn a blind eye to my Report of Misconduct.

I suggest you refer to the website "HotCopper" to get an appreciation of the bed of eggshells you will have to negotiate if the response is to be more than a "I have referred the matter to ASIC or whoever comes to mind".

Yesterday I received a letter from the Chief Legal Officer for NAIF, Mr Chris Collins, to which I will respond. The letter fails to address crucial outstanding issues. You will see it in a future email and/or on the HotCopper website. Reading Chris's letter and my response may help in preparing a letter for Minister Gallagher.

Yours sincerely

Howard Patrick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $263.9K 977.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11173627 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5037239 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.