GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

Sent to over twenty people including of course the CEO of ASIC,...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Sent to over twenty people including of course the CEO of ASIC, Mr Greg Yanco.

Dr Greg Craven NAIF, FIRB and the Commonwealth S-C

Trash
    Search for all messages with label Trash

Remove label Trash from this conversation

ACg8ocJTOMo02eogV0RQNwRJLjpqLyTnedUdd2IHS1aiJLtApg0qYQ=s40-p-mo

Howard Patrick<[email protected]>

Attachments2:24 PM (0 minutes ago)

toRalph,Alexandra, bcc:Greg, bcc:Mark, bcc:Bruce, bcc:[email protected], bcc:Margaret, bcc:editor, bcc:Thomas, bcc:Tracey, bcc:Craig, bcc:Casey, bcc:Lachlan, bcc:Louise, bcc:Andrew, bcc:issuermisconduct, bcc:david.carroll, bcc:Michael, bcc:Henry, bcc:Peter, bcc:Geread, bcc:John, bcc:Allan, bcc:Australian

This message has been deleted.Restore message

Attached is a copy of a letter/email I have sent today to Dr Greg Craven, Non-Executive chairman of Genex Power Ltd.

I have copied the letter into this email; below.

I have also attached a letter to Mr Chris Collins, NAIF's Chief Legal Officer. Answers remain outstanding; despite repeated emails to him.

Just to remind you, in 2022 I persisted with efforts to stop the Simon Kidston promoted takeover of Genex Power Ltd by Skip Capital. The 25 cents per share bid was withdrawn by the so-called "Consortium" Jackson and Farquhar put together for legal reasons,NOTbecause of the egress of water into the MAT, (Main Access Tunnel).

ASIC, as expected, has not acted, at least publicly, upon the Report or Misconduct; misconduct involvingMARKET MANIPULATIONby the Genex Board which included, over the crucial time, an employee of J - Power.

When I decided to lodge the Report of Misconduct I was motivated by what lay behind the significant but unexplained disparity between the 25 cent offer from Skip Capital and the 27 cent offer from J - Power. I fully anticipated that the issue ofMARKET MANIPULATIONwould be overtaken by the issue of an overseas corporation possibly gaining benefits of the NAIF taxpayer funded but"SECRET"concessional loan.

It turns out ASIC has, seemingly, decided to turn a blind eye to the Report of MisconductANDthe legal issues around the NAIF loan and possible overseas corporation ownership of it.

Thus I find myself pursuing matters like I did in 2022.

Interesting how, on both occasions the AFR did articles. prompted by the Genex insider, about the takeovers. So far the AFR remains silent on this current situation.

Perhaps both sets of lawyers will succeed in white washing this takeover with pages and pages cut and paste designed to mislead both the Court and shareholders?

Howard Patrick

HLP

2 Attachments • Scanned by Gmail

ReplyReply allForward

You can't react with an emoji to this message in Trash

ReplyReply allForward

You can't react with an emoji to this message in Trash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $89.56K 331.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8221759 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 4661051 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.