GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

The problem of course is that you only rarely get responses. It...

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    The problem of course is that you only rarely get responses. It took nearly two months the get the reference for my Report of Misconduct to ASIC, registered on 17 April.

It is a very well worn and effective tactic of bureaucracies. Ironically I just had a conversation with an officer in the Minister for Finances Parliamentary Office, (Belinda), discussing with her the fact that my emails to the Hon Katy Gallagher's Minister Deputy Chief of Staff, Patrick Cronan, and the Ministerial Liaison Office he forwards my emails to, are repeatedly ignored. While in that discussion Belinda contacted a Ministerial Liaison officer; I was told I will now be getting a "response".

Being a former APS person I understand the difficulties situations like this create. That is no reason to give up when scurrilous white collar activity is staring one in the face.

As just indicated I did get eventually receive a response from ASIC's, Peter Witham, which I posted; along with my response to him.

I went down this same path in 2022; despite the lack of responses from the likes of Genex's, Mr Simon Kidston, NAIF, ASIC, the Solicitor-General Office and the responsible ministers offices and Departments I did bring the Kidston and Skip Capital illegal plan to an end.

How long might it take for Mr Chris Collins and Dr Ralph Craven to respond to my recent letters? Your guess is as good as mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $263.9K 977.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11173627 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 5037239 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.