MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Solicitors engaged by shareholder for class action., page-2

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    I call for members of the class action of 130 emailed members to nominate themselves for the committee and tasks to asssist the legal team in these legal claims against the defendants and their large insurers.

I call on these posters to join the committee
    @Megagem
    @ccdavid
    @user23

Now we have solicitors it is up to us to action the progress of these claims further and support our solicitors actions. The solicitors met us with 3 staff and were very impressive, I personally can vouch for them as highly regarded and professional.
    They have conducted similar claims previously.

No funds shall be collected by any private individual but the solicitors trust account solely whose details I will post here.

All wishing to join will be asked to complete a membership form and provide $1K to the solicitors.
    We need assistants to help with the logistics of this claim.

The 3 committee members we have have 2M-3M shares in MBN at a cost of $200K -$300K with 2 others I have registered with shareholdings of another 3M shares & 2M shares.
    We as the larger holders will proceed to contact other aggrieved holders like Wellington & BCEE to join us in recovering our hard earned funds.

I have agreed to personally fund them also in this class action.
    Its all systems go! Media is being contacted soon, we have several journalists with the newspapers.
    johnboy is in charge of media relations.

JOIN US NOW or lose all your holdings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.