ROC 4.76% 10.0¢ rocketboots limited

solid as a rock, page-6

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I'm no Geoligist but I went to the PSA AGM. I guess they didn't put any numbers on it formally but currently the are confident on between 2/2.5 times what they originally expected. To me that means they probably have 50 Million Barrels recoverable in the bag. ( Again the number 50 was not used). Likewise they did elaborate on the two points which I highlight from the ROC announcment.

"The apparent extension of two of the three oil columns down dip beyond structural closure, as presently mapped, needs to be investigated thoroughly, because, if it is confirmed, the implications could be quite significant."

What they explained and what I understood is that two sands extend beyond the structural trap. Wei-6-12S-1 was a small structural trap. But in PSA agm they showed a picture with lead/prospect WEI - 6-12 SW ( I think that is what is was called). This was adjacent to Wei-6-12S-1 and I guess what they will try to do with their side track is see how far the sands ( with oil ) extend beyond the boundary of the structural trap and into this Stratigraphic Play ( I think that is what it was called). The difference here is that this type of play needs a seal ( not sealed by faults I understood)Now aerialy this lead /prospect seemed to cover approx 4 maybe even 6 times of the 6-12S-1.If these two sounds extend with oil into 6-12SW then the implications could be huge and I guess 300million barrels recoverable is not impossible but still alot of elements need to prove up OK.

I don't hold ROC but do hold PSA but if the side track turns up good sand/oil outside the structure then I would buy any of the stocks in the partnership as the upside as indicated could be quite large.

For those geos out there I hope I didn't make too many mistakes in my understanding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $10.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $2.804K 28.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 26592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.