NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

solid breakout over 40c resistance, page-13

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The latest road show has I hear produced some great results. We should see them start to filter through soon and certainly as we get closer to the AGM in November.

AB never disappoints just before an AGM.

The SP is poised to move up now on any good news. The negative is behind us. The doubters are starting to wonder if they should get on board now or still hang off.

Super funds are moving. Broker/analyst reports will confirm our position soon. Once the talk starts we will start rolling and it will only take a bit of good news to get that to happen.

IMO 60c. is where we deserve to be and it won't be too long before we see it. That should be the new floor and it will all be up from there.

AB just back from US and our new Senior Vice President Strategic Planning Don Brown is also from US. This guy is extremely well credentialed as he was previously Vice President Hosted Payloads and Business Development for Intelsat General so he is no new kid on the block. He will open a lot of doors in US. Maybe he already has! I hear good news coming.

60c. base and up from there. Can't wait for 2014. It will be very exciting for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.