MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

not sure jarl, and i agree with you. it must be past management,...

1. 206 Posts.
    not sure jarl, and i agree with you. it must be past management, friends of etc whom are now disalluisoned.
    i have noticed that over 5 million odd shares have been sold over the last 2 weeks so somebody is happy to be soaking up the sellers.
    whilst only a guess i also have a gut feeling judging by the buy / sell demand and diminshing sellers and volumes etc that the sellers at these levels are almost gone.
    if this is a turnaround like the new ceo and the recent valuation report indicates then i cannot understand why anyone even the aggrieved would sell at this level.
    the new deal with kolokorn looks a real good one for Mikoh and the smart and secure business was profitable for the first time in the first 6 months of the year and will hopefully as expected only grow.
    most of the recent high cash burn were one offs re payouts, legals etc so the business itself ie smart and secure tags is finally making good headway. the selling of the non core businesses of printers and labels makes complete sense and the push into Asia has had more positive revenue results then the previous ten years of toiling in the U.S without any real progress.
    i am hoping that we will all look back and say why didnt we top up heavily at these 3-4-5c levels because if this company has finally stabilised and is now heading into a strong growth faze as it seems then these shares at these levels are extremely undervalued in my opinion.
    the ceo all but stated such in the other days report to U.S investors. i am hoping that he would know better then anyone and would not have stated such if he didnt believe it.
    hopefully the baby is being throw out with the bath water here and the brave and the positive whom are prepared to buy now will be justly rewarded in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.