AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

auto,are you related to RockCheck, Falcon or Chengde/Hebei in...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    auto,

are you related to RockCheck, Falcon or Chengde/Hebei in anyway?

as for being late with announcements, im with you on that, i hate when they say something and dont follow through with it.

i dont think trading indicators are any good in these market conditions because what is happening cant be filtered through historical models. its now based on gut feel and fundamentals.

if the iron ore price is lower, then profits are lower but if costs are still $35 per tonne they will still make plenty of money and so will the off take partners.

in relation to ML and the substantial holding, i agree something is not right, its a conflict if Merrill's have been lending out the stock and advising management.

as for the bankers visit, i dont know about it being true but why would they want bankers to go and have a look at the site? how is looking at some bush gona convince them to give them the cash?

i hope they announce somethig because they have been very quite.

i know they used to blame Hartleys all the time about dumping the stock, who knows. the only thing im interested in is that the volumes have been quite light, they suggest its not insto's, which is a good sign.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.