EKA 0.00% 45.0¢ eureka energy limited

I'll quote myself from a post I made on the 7th of December."EKA...

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    I'll quote myself from a post I made on the 7th of December.

"EKA has: Kowalik 2, Direct Assets, Urrutia and Gilley still to spud this month, if I'm reading my information correctly.

Interesting (and big) times could lie ahead. We're sitting at 480 boepd at the present time with a MCap of 53 million, and if each of those 4 wells can produce 55 boepd, then we'll be sitting on exactly 700 barrels per day in a matter of a couple of weeks.

We've got 7 producing wells at present. If things go to plan, by the end of March we'll have 18 (at least 16). Good times lay ahead, and they may be sooner than expected imo.

Fundamentally all is very well, and today, this very day, the MACD histogram crossed-over into positive territory, a very bullish signal for those chartists.

I own both AUT and EKA and hold 1.375 times more AUT than EKA, which eliminates a logical bias for myself when comparing, so what I will say is this:

Although AUT's 2011 schedule is definitely much more impressive than EKA's, EKA is going to increase the number of producing wells it handles by 2.5 fold by next march, will AUT do this? (and for the record I still believe AUT is definitely undervalued when you consider the extreme growth which will occur over the next 12-24 months.... and the years to come)

This company is going places (and surprise surprise, AUT is as well) and 1000 boepd for Eureka is an achievable target for March 2011."

I really wasn't in the mood for typing out similar information again, as I believe everything I'd like to comment on regarding this topic can be found above.

It was a very interesting day today on the market. Absolutely huge volume (for the company) yet the Share price remained unchanged.

I bought another parcel last week although I'm not sure whether i'll keep it for the short term (I was and still am expecting a fairly big re-rating), or the long-term, I guess we'll see!

I am confident we'll have good times ahead :).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.