SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

solid close, page-2

1. 886 Posts.
    Nice to see.

My personal thoughts are the hedging and delays in production over winter are the only things holding this share back from really moving forward from $1. In addition it has had a great run so you need to allow for profit taking as all investors have a different agenda.

These are short term issues from my point of view and topped up again last week for one last time, I have no funds left or I would keep buying on the dips - production and reserves are growing and potential undeveloped acerage could be the bolter. They also have a history of turning land into cash and partnering with major players and therefore limiting dilution and are in the process of organising funding to accelerate development.

I am happy to sit and hold waiting for some production and development updates so the market remembers exactly what SEA is holding and more importantly where it is holding it.

It is just a matter of time. Consolidation is the quietest time but also the time to do your own research and accumulate when no one is looking. Just my personal thoughts, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.