UOS 0.00% 57.0¢ united overseas australia limited

solid company and board but maybe uoadev ??

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi All

I have been a shareholder for a few years.... cant say I own much as its very illiquid but its a 4-bagger for me excluding dividends and I think management is truly top notch.

I have also sometimes read the posts on this board which I think are really good and many of you are very much on top of the situation.

One thing that im starting to realise is how the management turned this stock into a 'holding-type' structure and the major earnings are now expected to come from UOADEV directly. Is that a fair assumption to make?

I havent done a major deep-dive into UOADEV in Malaysia (is this all the massive Bangsar project?..., but perhaps this entity is worth looking into further to invest in DIRECTLY if this is where all the growth is going to come from and backing the management team in a vehicle that is way more liquid and also in a more attractive currency?

Anyone done any major work into UOADEV directly and has an opinion?

Great minds in here, THANKS all - I have enjoyed reading all the smart comments (and also the shareprice) over the years even though my last posts in here was really a long time ago..

cheers
    Jemma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $190.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9090 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 61866 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.