NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

solid company

1. 14 Posts.
    If there's one thing i've leant in business and that is a good solid company will reap you solid rewards. In my view NTC is a good solid stock out of favour slightly for a bad half which was not their fault. NTC was featured in "the australian" newpapers and recommended as a good growth stock at 30c. one bad half and they are half that. At this bargain price with excellent dividend NTC isn't featured anymore.

NTC bounced back strongly in the 2nd half and are paying there shareholders on Oct 3 a very handsome dividend for there loyalty. For the current SP you get a very nice dividend, unfranked but you can take your wife on a nice cruise with this dividend. They have been very generious in the past with capital returns and of course very nice dividends.

It makes good business to get onto solid companies like NTC. Very loyal to shareholders, making a profit which should rise quite a few million, not many shares on issue and a very low SP. Other companies which struggle to make a profit and NTC which easily makes a profit, even when things go against them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.