VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

solid day

1. 600 Posts.
    Great performance on the back of zilch for VIL Notice it attracted the attention of the regulars on the "Daytrade Diaries" not suprising though, as the regulars on there tend to stick to what is performing and make it known what they enter and exit at (ie tell us what the day high and low was lol)

Plenty of talk of a leak in some forums, not likely IMO. Why on the back of a "leak" would GGP slip and VIL climb??? More so traders looking for a chance to get back some dollars in anticipation of results which are looking more likely better than not .....

I have only recently started to read the post Daytrader Diaries, and have found it the most amusing post I have come across!!!! Have a read, and track the many predictions (doomsayers), great laugh as they are now trumpeting it...... And the continuous quotes to the likes of "got on this am @ .. got out first trade @ .. "please, come on people, we all have watch screens, so telling us your trades immediately AFTER the day's then high LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the results, and thanks to the daytrader diaries, you have pointed me onto many a winner on the back of your doomsayer predictions!!!! Use them HC players, they know not what they do!!!!!!! PMSL Oh, but be careful, sometimes in that thread they post what they have sourced from a real professional, so it may be legit :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.