CTP 3.85% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Hello blueknightAs a first day investor myself from day 1 in...

1. 3,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Hello blueknight

As a first day investor myself from day 1 in march 2006 I have patiently followed the tribulations of a minnow stock oil company.
    Yes its probably floundering because of its small size. BUT my personal opinion is probably the BEST small company on the ASX.
    WHY well just a few reasons.
    1. PRESENTLY its probably being susted out by BG (QGC) because they recognise the enormous potential.The word enormous should even be more like HUGE ENORMOUS but lets not ramp too much and its not producing an income anyways.
    2. CTP probably had the biggest strike of CBM layers in Australia yet? (on average in excess of 110 metres thick over a distance of 50km equating to 8000 sqkm of discovery on just only two exploratory drillings). This probably would translate in a few years to perhaps enormous returns once production starts for say GTL. But at this stage NO plant or capital for this.
    The area drilled prabably reflected less than 1% of their total land rights to drill so far(they have 270000sqkm of land rights at this time approximately).
    They still have 99% to explore with possibilities of OIL, Helim, gas and more CBM to discover.
    3. Although CTP's price is low now it obviously refects the current market recession but for now most old timer are waiting for some real possible great news that has probably involved QGC(BG) stepping in to do some BUYING IN(BUT lets just call it wait and see for now since these things take time to develop).
    4. Austarlia drilling operations are not discovering too much oil at all around Australia so any mega finds(including more CBM) will be viewed with favourable responses by investors in the future.
    5. Anyway Im sure that there have been hundreds of excellent descriptions of the potential that exists by the resident posters whom on average post many times per day and week.Just a bit of back reading could give you an idea of who they are.
    Anyways just DYOR for now and especially keep an ear for new announcements (anticipated soon)that could be spectacular or even a new drilling campaign announcement due out soon.
    Cheers and good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.