PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

solid move up today, page-2

1. 244 Posts.
    I agree. Very bullish in the current environment ... you'd have to sniff some sort of announcement on the way, although management have been great at setting milestones and delivering on them, and I expected some weeks before another news stream after the last series of presentations.

Someone kindly told me I'd regret punching out some weeks back. I thought I was vindicated when the potential H&S pattern emerged recently, but she just charged on to old levels of resistence at 4c.

I don't regret leaving ABU at a profit, but I regret buying into SBL and getting stuck in their post Nuke meltdown, apocoliptic capital raising - not to cross promote, but perhaps my short term jump back into ABU will take a bit longer than I'd expected. Haha. I guess if we lose an opportunity its just an opportunity not won!

Interestingly, the bigger volume was in the last hour of trading. I'd be surprised if there wasn't another large push early in the next week ...

Good luck to you olddog-holders, I hope this little move will bring you a step closer to purchase price...

I change my mind a lot ... and this time I think that the strength of the AUD might foreshadow a move of international capital into more mining stocks in AUS. Some might call it geopolitical de-risking. Others might call it short term panic driven uncertainty. Others will say I'm just dumb wrong! I'll be interested to see if this happens. Today was certainly strange (but up!) for the All Ordinaries. While global thingys have gotten worse over the past week or two (except for the prices of gold and silver and oil). Who's grabbed a plane load of bombs? Who's killed citizen demonstrators? Who's chasing chemical weapons thorugh Sudan? Who wants to pull apart a reactor bit by bit. Who's manufacturing is stagnant nearby? Hello Portugal!

Now, might have to get some of them shares in the portfolio if she kicks 0.042!!

COLCOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.