PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

solid move up today, page-23

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    It's always good when the technical supports the fundamental; these comments have been interesting and I appreciate ABU is heading up - Still I caution patience because this stock has a long way to go this year. Get your ticket now you wont be disappointed at all.

This was a nice high volume breakout. There is an Inferred Resource of 65.8 million tonnes (Mt) grading 0.79g/t gold for a total contained metal of 1.67 million ounces of gold (0.2g/t cut-off).

Darren Holden: ?a further 28 targets, including extensive geochemical anomalies, surface outcropping mineralization and geophysical targets remain to be tested within the Twin Bonanza Gold Camp."

The whole Trans Tamani Structure clearly has millions of tonnes of gold and ABM is set to reap significant results moving it to new highs and new status nationally as they update it to a "Indicated Resource Category"

Watch for extensions on Old Pirate, Buccaneer Porphyry Gold System and announcements about Lake Mackey in the second quarter.

More really good news on the horizon - Expect more positive announcements and hold for the ride. Interesting times ahead with lots of profit for us all.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21024699 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.