PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

solid move up today, page-6

1. 244 Posts.
    I completely agree with you all. Just saw an opportunity to add 15%-20% to a holding (my personal estimate) based on the likelihood that ABU would hover for a few weeks ... but the other stock seemed about to becomes a gold producer with similar number of shares on issue, similar indicative resource, (and Bank of America just got in with 5% (now 7%)) - and a whole bunch of other fundamentals that were put forward by a management that also seemed to be delivering.

Damned CR Trading Halt comes out a day before the tsunami. Haha. My error. A good short term punt gone wrong - shouldn't hurt a scrap in the longer term so long as it takes a three or four more weeks for ABU to hit 0.045. By the way, did the market have the last news factored in based on previous optimism from the MD? Or is it enough to trigger the punch through that 0.040-0.042 mark?

I should have mentioned - and will now to support nasabear's comments about asia - that (I've read) there's lots of billions in capital out there parked and looking for a safe place to grow. If the dollar is some indication that the Australian economy is one of those places, then there's even more argument to hold ABU. My somewhat cryptic short questions were based on a scan of obscure international news streams to highlight there's much more volatility and risk out there than news.com and the SMH are reporting. Ignore it - I apologise for the digression. In that context though, its great to see ABU holding relatively strong on support while other shares were dumped through old support lines.

Timing and risk are the issues for me, nothing more and nothing less. Rbgould is right though ... Wiser heads would hold the stock without risking other plays. I'm not very wise, and its fun to be playing!

Thank you for your thoughts and advice.

COLCOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.