IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

the PRR board gave share holders few months ago the opportunity...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    the PRR board gave share holders few months ago the opportunity of a lifetime to get 1mill shares at.005..but the shareholders lets the coy bleed without offering mouth to mouth..these shareholders could have made $55k if they took up their shares.

now they are drooling asking for another chance at around 2cents?? ROFL.

yes you may get another chance, but if .005c was the last spp and now its 6cents...if they give the next one at 7.5c what do you think the shareprice will be after the IND and many more things to come short term.

when the SPP is out, holders have around 3 weeks to decide and deposit $$ to take it up??.. well despite me loading up on the options at .002 few months ago (thanks to the seller by the way LOL) and still holding them...i suspect that if 7.5c is the new spp price, watch this space.

they have bought out about 6 anns in the 8 weeks, im sure more anncs in the pipeline between now and the end date of spp.

IND gets approved and goodbye single digits imo..if PRR arnt above 10c constantly after the IND approval, im going to run in front of the horses in the melb cup in a pink g-string.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.