SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I agree with your thoughts Plough and made the same decision...

1. 133 Posts.
    I agree with your thoughts Plough and made the same decision that you made today.

Thanks for your contributions to the SLR thread, your thoughts have been valuable. I hope to see you still posting here in the future.

My attempt to make a valuation on SLR in recent times has proven tricky. What looked to be positive news regarding the resource upgrade was rewarded with only short term gains as sellers continued to liquidate holdings with conviction.

On a risk/reward basis I will look to buy SLR again once I have a grasp as to the value of the Murchison assets. I am happy to forgo potential profits until the feasibility study has been released.

I feel the de-risking of the Murchison assets is the key driver to future growth in the SLR share price.

Hopefully management can deliver solid outcomes. Management have been excellent overall and have rewarded shareholders enormously.

For now I feel that this is the time to sit out for a while and wait for the story to develop further. I would like to be able to value SLR with confidence and currently I don't feel as if I am able to do this.

Regards,

Peggs

-- Disclaimer -- This is not professional advice and represents my personal opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.