DUB 2.22% 4.4¢ dubber corporation limited

Solid rebound today, page-26

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Snap out of the negativity mind set Munchy.

Dubber have signed two minor Telco's since the big4 bank announcement, admittedly the last one is a pilot but I am confident that this will transfer to an on going commercial agreement.
    Dubber have set up a office in the UK to support the expansion of the business over there. Now they wouldn't have gone to the trouble of setting up a office in London if they weren't confident of landing some significant business in Europe. Also the hiring of Ben Dooley is a significant coup I believe, with his experience and connections in the Telco industry, he should be able to close a number of deals in Europe.
    If you go back and re-read the last Business Activity update you will see Dubber mentioned they were working on commercial agreements with a number of Telco's both domestically and internationally.
    I have been confident of Dubber's success for a long time now and I have seen nothing yet to change my mind. The Broadsoft announcement and the signing of the big4 bank last year, significantly de-risked the company as it sent a signal to the market that Dubber is the real deal and not operating on hype.
    What also gave me significant confidence was seeing the cornerstone investors, Thorny Investment Group and Tony Gandel come on board late last year. These guys are no mugs in the business world and wouldn't have invested in Dubber if they weren't impressed with what they saw.
    Why have bots been all over Dubber for the last 12 months? They wouldn't bother if they didn't want to accumulate a significant position in this company.

Finally if you read the last paragraph from the Dubber announcement if spells it out real clear what Dubber is about and why Telco's and other businesses are keen on our service.

"About Dubber
    Dubber is the world's most scalable call recording service which enables telcos and customers to think about capturing voice data in a way which they have never previously considered. A true native cloud platform, Dubber is revolutionising the call recording industry. Its high availability, unique total scale and true Software as a Service (SaaS) offering enable telecommunications carriers and customers to implement and manage recordings as never before without the need for hardware or capital expenditure."

Hope this helps with your outlook mate, I know it can get frustrating seeing the share price get mauled but I strongly believe we are on a winner here and it's just a matter of holding on until the big deals start coming in and than we will all be truely rewarded for our patience during the bad times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $40.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $83.57K 1.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11999 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 222222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.