MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Solid (REE) rare earths recovery rates at Mt Ridley, page-303

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Afternoon all, some interesting developments todays as Australia seeks a strategic partnerships with South Korea for the development of sustainable rare earth resources In particular Neodymium. I suggest you read this article attached to catch up with this update.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-15/critical-mineral-processing-options-china-south-korea/100700048

Furthermore, another ASX listed small cap is on the hunt for REE across the Nullarbor in a geographically similar position to ourselves (I Tech Minerals). Interesting to see their results. I feel we will see more and more of the "prospective" REE deposits being explored in 2022, which we should take as good news as it provides exposure to what in reality is a little known resource (by the general public). IMO with a hopeful discovery of a few of these deposits falling under the IAC umbrella China's grip on the price will loosen.

Management will know they will need a couple of strong announcement for the start of this year to avoid those who held through the I/O failure selling off after they have held across the span of a year now with the enticement of capital gains tax break.

Interesting years ahead in 2022, I expect commencement of drilling to be announced around late January from what i am hearing many Geo's and environmental scientists now starting to head home for the christmas break doubt we would see announcement before christmas however it would be a welcome sign! Upon commencement of drilling we should rally to around 0.01,0.013. Then it will be a wait game to see when the ship finally leaks and its onwards and upwards hopefully.

As always DYOR, know when to hold know when to fold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.