NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Solid Support, page-173

1. 28,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    https://www.********.au/2014/11/14/3-growth-stocks-i-own-and-think-you-should-too/

November 14, 2014

Growth – in the form of capital gains – is the real reason many of us venture into the sharemarket.

Sure, dividends are good. But as a long-term investor, there are few things that get me quite as excited as an increasing share price.

It doesn’t have to jump 5% in one day (in fact, I’d probably prefer it doesn’t). But by investing for the long term and identifying great companies trading at cheap prices, the good feeling can last a lot longer.

It’s not easy to identify great growth stocks before they’ve jumped in price. However, I’ve identified three proven growth stocks which I think have plenty of room to run, despite climbing strongly over the past year.

Nearmap Ltd (ASX: NEA) is a small-cap technology company which provides high-quality aerial photography for private and commercial use. Although there was some uncertainty revolving around the group’s transition to a fee-paying service, it has pulled it off, in a big way. Now, the group is planning to emulate its local success abroad, with an ambitious strategy to grow in the much larger US market. However at $0.725 per share, the future potential of just its local service alone could be enough to justify the current price. Although somewhat speculative, the $247 million tech company could be a real winner moving forward.

Nearmap is one junior tech stock with huge upside potential ...
    Last edited by birdman29: 15/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.