SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Barkston. The 15% of iron ore to be on sale to local steel...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Barkston.

The 15% of iron ore to be on sale to local steel mills will be sold at Market price, not 100% to 200% below. If there is no local steel mill in future the SDL iron ore would be sold to outside parties at, Market price. At present around the $80 mark per tonne. SDL would get Premium price for their iron ore as it is to be above 62%Fe.
    Please tell me. what is wrong with the SDL iron ore that all impurities and grade have been announced to the market? Are SDL not telling the truth? Are SDL leaving out details that would affect the selling price?
    We can at present only go by what SDL and companies involved in analysing SDL's studies on the projects tell us, so are these other parties also telling lies or holding back on the truth of the projects?
    No one is going to sign off on funding until all other items like, roads from Kribi to Lolabe are in place, Kribi is up and running properly. Funding for infrastructure, Rail and Port are signed off. Then mining funding is likely to be signed off. They go hand in hand, not one before the other.
    Anyone with knowledge of these sort of projects that involve Major Projects like Largest/deepest Port in Africa, Rail line to open up the whole of Central Africa including joining up to East Africa and Mine, should know it is a very long process to join them up all at the same time. Look up how long RIO have taken with Simandou to get to a similar stage to SDL.
    Please look up a paper, The National Railway Master Plan Study in Cameroon. Not just about Rail but Roads and other items for West and Central Africa. The Paper is about joining up West Africa to East Africa going through Cameroon. It is a plan that will take ten years from studies to having a completed rail system built from West to East Africa. SDL Rail line and Mines are spoken of in the paper. The crossing point for joining West to East for Rail and Road is at the border of Cameroon and The Congo Republic near Mbalam.
    By the way, I do not get into saying things about what will happen and when it is likely to happen. I give facts on what I read and what I have been told by people involved or who were involved in SDL's projects. I give no opinion on, if funding will be achieved or when, as some people try to say I do.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.