TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

@kruiser I don't think you are being realistic to think the...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    @kruiser I don't think you are being realistic to think the founders would sell the highest grade Greenfield vanadium project on the globe outright for 50 cents a share, I'd like to see an entity try and accumulate 30 percent of the company on market (approx 25 million shares) and see where the share price ends up let alone 100 percent, my bet they would be paying far more then 50 cents...

remember top 20 currently own 45 percent, and if we look at last year's annual report for a guide, of the 1000 shareholders we had on our register, 70 percent of the company was held by just 69 shareholders, sure that number may have changed but I'd still expect similar numbers with a significant percentage of the company (>60 percent) held by people who believe fair value is far greater then 50 cents and aren't here to flip pips

I think a dollar plus would prob get up but I still think it's on the cheap side.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1731/1731859-8a31108f5714b79c56db4e77abb1848e.jpg
    Last edited by Therookie88: 19/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.