CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Solid Vote of Confidence, page-46

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""((One thing's for sure, the board has lost credibility and trust amongst hundreds of shareholders, even some of the FOR voters I suspect? ))""

While IMHO, I believe that many of the "FOR" voters will now change their minds and be voting for the removal of the Board.

Reasons I am saying this now, is because they are now looking down to a heavy loss and the only way of getting a raise in the share price would be for a new BOD to take place/seat in that Boardroom and start doing something about for everyone.

Leave it to them, and nothing will change, and then we have got the reassurance by the Chairman that, given the opportunity, he would do it all over again.

Is that what the majority of shareholders wants.?? Do they want some reassurances that the sp might increase or do they want to sit at these low prices knowing that things will never change. So they will either be voting with their head or with their feet.

I am getting more and more confident that, next time around, our vote will increase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.