SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

I believe strongly, a share like Swala is a rarity in any...

1. 173 Posts.
    I believe strongly, a share like Swala is a rarity in any Market. Going by recent success in EARS, a big hit in one of our basins can propel our shares to $$.cc

We do not have one or two but multiple targets or basins or prospects to drill, hence more probability of commercial OIL success and chance of ultra-bagger is higher. Everything happening in life has a perspective, you either see as Potential or Ramping, but Swala is a sure shot multi-bagger in future. For some it is already a multi-bagger and for those investing now, it will be a multi-bagger in future.

For those who have thoroughly researched the potential of Swala's assets, it is very clear 12B is our main play. We do not have any company making news yet from 12B and still we are trading above 35 cents which is 75% above our IPO price and 300% above our all time low of 11c, not too long ago. When we have imminent strong news from 12B and award of Eyasi, expect a mad rush to get Swala shares. If Swala is not taken over in 3-4 years, I expect them to be Mid-Tier Oilers producing black gold in EARS and their success story would be a MYTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.